Efficient and Economical
Peak performance depends on habit so our MECOTEC cryoair multi provide maximum operational flexibility—whether helping athletes recover from their sports injuries. Our two and three room cryo chambers are capable of handling high-volume daily usage for up to four people in a single session. Ideal for professional sports teams or 360° rehabilitation centers.
Engineered for efficiency, we also tailor customized configurations to fit your exact needs and specifications. Our standard cryoair multi comes with a convenient pre-chamber to acclimate the user just before their session start, while the multi+ chamber model offers an additional pre-chamber to handle an even higher volume of daily use.
Benefits of body cryotherapy
There are a number of health benefits which can be derived from body cryotherapy sessions, which is why some athletes schedule sessions twice daily, and why others might participate every day for 10 consecutive days, and then go once monthly after that. Whatever scheduling works best in your case will still allow you to earn the worthwhile benefits described below:
- Manages mood disorders – one of the things that happens during cryotherapy is that physiological hormonal responses are encouraged by the ultracold conditions. Some of the hormones released at this time are adrenaline, endorphins, and noradrenalin, and these can all have a very positive effect on anxiety or depression.
- Suppresses nerve irritation – cryotherapy has the ability to numb any pain you might be feeling, especially due to irritated nerves or pinched nerves.
- Reduces migraine symptoms – by cooling and numbing the nerves in the area around your neck, cryotherapy can help relieve symptoms for migraine headaches. The blood which passes through intracranial vessels is cooled, and this serves to reduce your symptoms.
- Treats low risk tumors – cryotherapy is sometimes used to treat specific types of cancer, by freezing the cancer cells and surrounding them with crystals of ice. It has been found to be especially effective in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Prevents dementia – research is still ongoing in this area but already promising results have been achieved by taking advantage of the anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative effects of cryotherapy, because these are situations commonly occurring for people with dementia and Alzheimer's.
- Reduces arthritic pain – cryotherapy is effective as a treatment of arthritis all on its own, and because it is so well-tolerated, it allows for the possibility of more aggressive physiotherapy.
- Treats dermatitis – atopic dermatitis is a skin condition which is characterized by chronic inflammation, and cryotherapy has been shown to be effective in managing this condition.
- Air temperature in chamber Down to -76 °F /-184 °F
- Standard chamber dimensions (WxDxH) 13’-9” x 7’-10 ½” x 8’-4 ½”
- Machine dimensions (WxDxH) 5’-3” x 3’-7” x 5’-7”
- Control cabinet dimensions (WxDxH) 3’-3” x 1’-4” x 6’-7”
- Connected load 63A
- Pre-cooling time ~150 minutes